Cats and small dogs (maximum weight: 10 kg) are welcome. Upon your arrival, you’ll find a Pet Welcome Kit containing a handy bag, bowl and towel.
You’ll enjoy your holiday even more if you don’t have to worry about your pets because they’re safe with you and breathing in the revitalizing sea air.
For a number of years now, there’s been a dedicated area of Bibione beach especially for dogs. It’s in sector 1 in the easternmost part of the resort and the entrance is on Via Procione in Lido dei Pini. This section of the sand is known as “Pluto’s Beach” and it has all the facilities you need for a relaxing few hours with your four-legged friends. There are 250 spots for tourists, each of which has an umbrella, a special dog bed and a lead holder. Bowls, waste bags and showers are all provided. Also on offer are dog training and agility courses, and areas surrounded by fences where dogs are free to run around.
The beach is regularly cleaned and sanitized with special machines and there’s a support service in the area with certified staff. In addition, there’s a stretch of water where dogs can go for a dip.
- There is a supplement of €15.00 per night for pets
- Only one pet (weighing a maximum of 10 kg) can be accommodated in each apartment
- Cats and dogs shall only be accepted if they have been microchipped or tattooed and given all of the necessary vaccinations
- Pets must not be brought into the breakfast room or the pool area
- Pets must be kept on a lead in all public areas of the establishment